Rich Dad Poor Dad, the #1 Personal Finance book of all time, tells the story of Robert Kiyosaki and his two dads—his real father and the father of his best friend, his rich dad—and the ways in which both men shaped his thoughts about money and investing. The book explodes the myth that you need to earn a high income to be rich and explains the difference between working for money and having your money work for you.
Rich Dad Poor Dad: What The Rich Teach Their Kids About Money That the Poor and Middle Class Do Not!
- This New York Times best seller was originally self-published in 1997.
- Do you get rich by climbing the corporate ladder or by being an entrepreneur?
- Six key points of the book:
- 1.The rich don't work for money; 2.The importance of financial literacy; 3.Minding your own business; 4.Taxes and corporations; 5.The rich invent money; 6.The need to work to learn and not to work for money.
- Overall a good start in financial investment.
- Additional Info
- Comments (0)
- Customer Reviews