Simply Calendar Monthly Wall Calendars are the perfect resource for keeping track of important events and activities. The ideal tool for getting a big picture view of your schedule. It covers 13 months from December 2016 through December 2017. Updated layout maximizes writing space. Large, 1.5″ x 1.5″ daily blocks for detailed notes. Includes handy hanging loop for easy wall display. Each page displays one month. The back page features a full year on one page and lined space for important phone numbers.
Planet Earth 2017 Wall Calendar-18.5 x 10.5 (Open)
- The Planet Earth Conservation Calendars feature 13 dramatically composed images that depict our planet's varied environments, life, & natural wonders. Each month contains a brief paragraph explaining details about the ecology and sometime conservation of the subject matter.
- A few of the stunning images in this calendar include: Hoodoos -- Bryce National Park -- Painted Hills -- Thor's Well --
- Can be used as a daily/monthly planner. Large date squares (1.5" x 1.5") for adding appointments and reminders, as well as all American and Canadian Holidays.
- Size Closed: 10.5" x 10" [27 x 25.4 cm] Size Open: 10.5" x 18.5" [27 x 47 cm]. Binding: Stapled. 60 lb Gloss paper stock.
- Bonus...extra long back page allows for 1.5"x 10.5" of notes. Perfect for critical phone numbers, key appointments etc. This will remain visible from any month of the year.