KindNotes makes it easy to send a smile to a friend or loved one daily! They will be impressed with this jar of 31 inspirational messages enclosed in mini decorative envelopes to be opened each day or anytime they need a lift. This unique gift includes the glass jar, filling, ribbon, KindNotes charm, and 31 of our most popular inspirational messages, each individually enclosed in specialty linen cardstock envelopes – a thoughtful gift that can be enjoyed day after day. KindNotes has an array of themes to suit any relationship or event such as inspiration, love, friendship and more. Each message is tucked away in a decorative cardstock envelope and artistically arranged inside the jar for an impressive presentation. They can be given to friends, family, and loved ones as a way to brighten their day and warm their hearts, especially on days when they need a little cheering up. The recipient can enjoy them in their own way, as often as wanted. Words have a tremendous amount of power, and sending a gift that can be read again and again is a reminder that someone is thinking about them! Handmade in the U.S.A. Fully assembled. Container: 3 3/4-inch x 6-inch Envelopes: Approximately 2 1/4-inch x 1 5/8-inch (closed) Paper: White 90lb. index. 1 1/2-inch x 2 1/8-inch. Includes beautiful gift box with silver foil accents.
KindNotes INSPIRATIONAL Keepsake Gift Jar of Messages for Him or Her Birthday, Thank you, Anniversary, Just Because – Colorful Splash
- Includes 31 inspirational messages to be opened each day of the month or anytime they need a little pick-me-up
- A unique way to brighten someone's day, especially on the not so good days when they need a little cheering up
- Send positive and uplifting thoughts for birthdays, anniversaries, just because, long distance relationships and more
- This beautiful keepsake glass jar, filled to the brim with linen decorative cardstock envelopes, can be displayed and treasured in the office or at home
- Sample Messages: What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us. -Ralph Waldo Emerson | Enjoy the little things in life, for one day you'll look back and realize they were the big things. | The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart. -Hellen | Do what you can, with what you have, where you are. -Theodore Roosevelt