Smiling Wisdom is about giving something away, touching someone’s heart and inspiring others…for no reason at all. A wonderful gift of encouragement. A gift that says, I see who you are and believe in you.’ Encouragement can change the way a person views themselves, and their ability to make a positive change. Encouragement can provide strength and courage when a person believe they have been defeated. The greeting card reads, “I see the best of you. I see qualities in you that others may take for granted. A tender heart. A beautiful smile. A brilliant mind. A thoughtful soul…I see your compassion. You tenderly hold others with care. I see your generosity. You are unselfishly share you words, time, and attention. I see your bravery. You overcome obstacles, despite the difficulty or fear. You are capable, talented, and kind. You have inspired me, made me laugh, and touched my heart with tears of joy. You are so lovable that I have loved you from the first time I set my eyes on you.” Package contains: I See the Best of You Necklace and chain, greeting card with envelope and Smiling Wisdom sticker. The necklace comes in a soft premium black velvet bag lined with black satin.
I See the Best of You Necklace Greeting Card Gift Set – Silver Plated Link Chain, CZ – Great for Birthday or to Show Appreciation To Daughter From Mom or Dad
- GREETING CARD: ~5x7 inches. Made of 80# textured paper.
- NECKLACE: . Pendant: 15x17mm + necklace ring. Chain: 18 inch, silver plated. Two marque cubic zirconia, plus eight round.
- GIFT: A wonderful gift of encouragement for woman, teenager or young adult from a mother or father
- INSPIRE: Inspire a daughter and let her know you see the best in her. The tangible gift remains as a reminder that she is loved. The message of I SEE YOU AND BELIEVE IN YOU is well received and often longed to be heard from a parent, no matter what age we are. The gift of SELF-CONFIDENCE will impact a person for a lifetime.
- This is part of the Smiling Wisdom Heartfelt Collection that encourages people to say what they need to say to the people who matter the most to them while they are living or to leave behind after they leave this earth.